http://jttechonline.com

JT Tech Services & Support Desk

Back to the forum index
Open in thread

wholesale headphones hifi Blue manufacturer Hawaii HI (Computer & Hardware Questions)

by headphones ⌂ @, 534534, Thursday, February 01, 2018, 20:13 (313 days ago)

wholesale headphones hifi Blue manufacturer Hawaii HI .
~
wholesale headphones at toyou7.com
~
They’re brilliant.<p>

The headphones are good looking and non-garish.<p>

They’re not a statement or fashion item, but they are easily one of the best mid-range wireless headphones available.<p>
<p>

So, if loud is your thing, these are not your cans.<p>

All in all, the DNA Pro 2.<p>

The Bose QC35s are the best noise cancelling headphones money can buy right now, and arguably the best Bluetooth headphones too.<p>
0s perform well.<p>
Why we had to wait so long for them, I have no idea.<p>

Near the end of the review, I connected the E1001 in-ears to an SPL Phonitor II professional monitoring amplifier to see how well they would "scale up" when fed unfettered power.<p>
It’s placed away (opposite) from the click control buttons so you won’t actually press it.<p>
<p>

In every case, there was more gain in reserve than in use at my own personal maximum volume level.<p>
These headphones clearly have a "smile" frequency response curve (emphasizing the highs and lows), which results in vocals that were a bit recessed but highs that were clear and pronounced.<p>

The first thing to jump out at me about the EP3's performance was the bass, which was more pronounced than that of my B&W P7 over-the-ear models.<p>

The Bose QC35s aren’t perfect.<p>
The Hi-Fi Over-the-Ear Headphone is not as ruggedly made as most $200 to $300 headphones I've seen, but it is not a fragile POS either.<p>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

250 Postings in 107 Threads, 2 registered users, 4 users online (0 registered, 4 guests)
Forum time: 2018-12-11, 20:00
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
powered & hosted by JT Tech Servers